Running forAlderman at Large
Running as Non-Partisan Election
- Married and father of one son
- Graduate of Manchester Central High School
- Completed NECA/IBEW Apprenticeship Program
- Licensed electrician
- Currently self-employed (JMMO Company) providing construction support services
- Member IBEW Local 490
- Born in Manchester and have lived in Manchester my entire life
- Current member of the Southern NH Planning Commission
- Current officer of the Manchester St. Patrick Parade Committee
- Current member of the Ancient Order of Hibernians Div. 1.
- Current member of the NH Football Officials Association
- Current member of the NH Lacrosse Officials Association
- Former Director of the Manchester Police Athletic League
- Former Pony League Baseball Coach
- Former Director and Coach, Manchester CYO Basketball
Manchester Alderman-at-Large 1998-2022
Manchester Alderman representing Ward 4 1986-1992
NH State Senate representing district 18 2001-2002
Current jobI work as an electrician.
Graduate of Central HS.
Best way to contact email@example.com
- Require data to make data-driven decisions
- Based on the data, only fund and support what initiatives are making a difference and stop funding what isn’t working
- Stop putting all of those who are homeless in the same category
- Put the criminals in jail and support bail reform legislation.
- Identify those are ready to take the next step to housing and get them housing
- Consider creating the “Courtyard type model”, successfully used in other cities for those that are not ready for housing.
- The City of Manchester needs to be a full financial partner in the creating of housing with organizations such as the Manchester Housing & Redevelopment Authority and NeighborWorks.
On Public Safety:
- City needs to make sure we are fully supporting, including financially, the men & women of our great Police Department, great Fire Department and great Department of Public Health!
On Property Taxes:
- The city needs to continue to aggressively work to expand our commercial tax base
On snow removal and trash pick-up:
We are fortunate in the city to have a great Public Works Department that does a great job at picking up our trash & recycling (Pinard) weekly and does a great job of plowing/treating our streets & sidewalks!
On current business climate:
I think the city does a great job at encouraging and supporting businesses of all size to be successful!
On Parks & Rec:
- The city’s Park Div. does a great job of maintaining our city parks.
- We need to do a much better job on the Recreation side, making sure we are providing equal and expanded sports and recreation opportunities for all the young people in our city. This includes in partnership with the Manchester School District.
On Public Transportation and Infrastructure
- Fully support the expansion of passenger rail from Lowell, to Nashua and then to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport and finally to downtown Manchester.
- Fully support the great work of the Manchester Transit Authority!
- Fully support Manchester-Boston Regional airport
- Fully support the Build Grant initiative!
- Fully support the Manchester CSO plan and the major upcoming investment with projects such as the Cemetery Brook project
- Fully support the city’s street & sidewalk maintenance program
- Fully support the Manchester Waterworks
Fully support the PWD bridge maintenance program