Running forWard 1 Alderman
Running as Non-Partisan Election
- Born and raised in Manchester – attended Manchester Public Schools, Smyth Road Elementary, Hillside Junior High School and Manchester Central High School.
- A passionate and determined voice for the betterment of youth sports and overall growth of sports in the city.
- Fiscally conservative, strong supporter of businesses, Police, Fire Fighters and Manchester Teachers, with passion to improve Schools and youth development in Manchester
- Chris is a single Father who lives with his son in a house he owns in Ward 1.
- Chris’s Parents Jim, former Teacher at Central High School and Bonnie, former Counselor at Central High School continue to live in Ward 1.
Current jobCurrent High School/College Soccer and High School Basketball Referee - Serves on New Hampshire Soccer Officials Association Board.
Worked in Professional sports for 15+ years with organizations such as the New York Yankees, Miami Heat, Chicago Cubs, Detroit Tigers, returned home to Manchester to begin entrepreneurial work on projects such as the Manchester Civic Center, Singer Park Summer Concert Series, The New Hampshire Baseball Dinner and more.
Founded and currently own-run the Manchester Flag Football, Soccer and Basketball League in addition to Manchester Youth Sports, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving all Manchester Youth to play sports.
1987 Graduate of Central High School attended Saint Leo University in Florida obtaining Sports Management Degree.
WebsiteChris Morgan for Ward 1
Why are you running for Ward 1 Alderman?
“I am running because I have witnessed a city in decline. Elected officials are choosing to spend money and focus on the wrong priorities for our city, which directly affects us in Ward 1 and especially our kids. It is time we as a city do something to make Manchester a better and safer place to live. I will work hard to protect the interest of Ward 1’s families and businesses.